The S-factor in the Wajer 55 S meets all the requirements of modern watersporters. Three powerful 435 HP Volvo Penta IPS600 engines for joystick driving and dynamic positioning, offering an impressive top speed of over 40 knots.
“We find it very important to listen to the wishes of our customers,” says Dries Wajer, commercial director of Wajer Yachts. “We use this information to fuel the continuous innovation on our vessels. The Wajer 55 S is the logical continuation of the sales success of the Wajer 55, of which we have now sold more than 30.”
Fun en comfort
The new model features the finely tuned finishing, comfort and aesthetics to which Wajer owners are accustomed. The Wajer 55 S’s hardtop roof consists of removable panels and can be extended to provide shade for the lounging area aft of the captain's seats. The outdoor galley, with grill, refrigerator and icemaker, is another new feature pioneered by this model.
Navigation is very simple and clear thanks to the built-in Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit System. Four forward-facing Stidd captain's seats and two elegant Garmin touchscreens allow the whole family to take part in navigating. And the state-of-the-art custom-made audio system makes any stay on board a party.
The boat can be expanded as desired with a stabilising system, carbon finishing and a swimming platform for even more comfort.
Like its flagship sibling, the Wajer 55 S was designed in partnership with Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design, while Vripack Naval Architects designed the hull.
Other 55 S features of note include:
- Three powerful 435 HP IPS600 Volvo Penta engines with joystick and Dynamic Positioning.
- Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit System with two touchscreens by Garmin.
- Williams 2.80 MiniJet in storage.
- Storage facilities for Williams 280 MiniJet, Seabobs (2), paddleboards (2), diving equipment (4), electric surfboards (2) and many more toys.
- Hardtop with partially removable panels and extension possibilities to protect lounge area from sun.
- Four forward facing Stidd captain’s chairs.
- High-end custom-made audio system.
- Swing-over arm anchor.
- Grill, fridge and ice cube maker on deck.
- Optional available stabiliser system, carbon finishing, smoke deck fittings, and hydraulic swim platform extension.
Specifications Wajer 55 S
Technical data for the standard versions:
Builder: Wajer Yachts
Design: Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design
Engineering: Wajer Yachts
Naval architecture: Vripack Naval Architects
Beam: 4.40m/ 14.4ft
Draught: 1.22m/ 4ft
Weight: 17.5 t (half load)
Construction: GRP Composite vacuum infusion
Hull shape: Deep V-planing deadrise 21°
Engines: 3x Volvo Penta IPS 600 D6-435 HP
Maximum speed: 40 + knots
Cruising speed: 28 knots
Fuel tank: 2,368 litres/ 625 gallons
Fuel consumption: 130 litres/hour, 32 gallons/hour at 28 knots (IPS 600)
Water tank: 418 litres/ 110 gallons
Boiler: Webasto 75 litres/ 20 gallons
Maximum load: 1250 kg
Maximum passengers: 20
Design category: CE-B