The AMELS 180 named LILI is the latest on-time and on-budget delivery from the Dutch luxury yacht builder’s busy yard in the Netherlands. After her christening on 23 June, LILI departed the yard on 5 July – AMELS’ fourth delivery this year from its popular Limited Editions range.
IMPERIAL acted as broker for the sale in May 2016 as well as the Owner Representative and Construction Supervisor and now Charter Central Agent. LILI is currently in Norway to begin the summer season.
- LOA 55 metres (180 ft)
- Gross Tonnage 671
- 6 suites
- 3 folding balconies
- High service and autonomy with 12 crew plus Captain, large stores
Customised to the Owner’s wishes
Despite her fast delivery in just over 12 months from her sale, LILI is a highly customised Limited Editions yacht, including an extended huge Sun Deck with a huge custom-made pool and a Bridge Deck Owner Suite with extended aft deck.
The Owner developed a unique colour scheme together with the AMELS design team and exterior designer Tim Heywood. The paintwork has been perfectly executed by the AMELS paint team, creating a charming and elegant look that perfectly complements the luxurious custom interiors created by the Owner’s choice of interior designer Laura Sessa.
Rose Damen, AMELS Commercial Director:
“Even though she shares the pedigree of the AMELS’ high value quality and finish, LILI is very different to any other AMELS 180 we have delivered to date. Offering our clients such a high level of customisation in such a short time scale is only possible working at the top of our game with complete mastery of the project management and production process. Of course, smooth communication with the Owners team is critical and we have a long-standing productive and close collaboration with IMPERIAL.”
Julia Stewart, IMPERIAL Director:
“We are proud to see LILI delivered and once again this superyacht project is the perfect combination of AMELS and IMPERIAL’s fruitful collaboration. Just like her elder sister ASTRA, LILI is called to be the best charter yacht on the market, in her range, thanks to her new 6-cabins arrangement and the incredible living spaces fitting on board. The remarkable work accomplished on her Sun Deck and the extended living – and social – area built together with IMPERIAL will create the legacy of this customised charter yacht.”
Special features on board LILI:
- The Sun Deck has been extended by 3 metres to 28 metres (92 ft) in length in collaboration with exterior designer Tim Heywood – creating a huge outdoor luxury space of almost 175 square metres (1,900 sq ft)
- An extra-large 4-metre long custom Sun Deck pool featuring counter current jets for swimming
- Extended aft deck
- A Bridge Deck Owner Suite
- On Main Deck, the port and starboard folding bulwarks and sliding doors to the dining room create a light and airy connection to the sea
- Main Deck features a large VIP Suite with a private folding balcony.