The most comprehensive overview of yachtbuilding as well as scores of well-known international brands and new launches in all shapes and sizes: These are just some of the many reasons to exhibit at or visit the Amsterdam in-water Boat Show 2011. This one-of-a-kind event in Europe also includes plenty of exciting activities on and around the water to create the perfect watersports feel.
* World premieres, European premiers and Dutch premieres
* Check out and compare hundreds of boats at one location
* Over 350 yachts in the water
* All well-known brands
* Sloops, speedboats, motoryachts, console boats, RIBs, open sailboats, saloon sailyachts and luxury catamarans
* Boats with lengths ranging from five to 25 metres
* Series-built and (semi) custom-built
* Top quality selection of nautical products and services on the quays
* Culinary highlights on the quays and jetties
* Activities on and around the water
* Special children’s activities
More than just boats
The HISWA Amsterdam in-water Boat Show 2017 will offer more than just boats. Around 100 exhibitors will present nautical articles, clothing and luxury accessories on the Kennemer boulevard and the quay of the marina. The floating wine bar with a view of the imposing motoryachts will provide a particularly pleasant spot for a stopover after exploring the jetties and quays. And there will be lots of action on and around the water. Visitors will be able to sign up for a sailing trip in super fast racing yachts under the guidance of famous sailors, experience the sensation of 90 km/h in a RIB on the North Sea, follow free manoeuvring workshops on a sailing yacht, have their children take free sailing lessons in the Delta Lloyd Optimist Arena, and much more besides.
For more information about this event click here to visit the official website.